Sunday, September 7, 2014

Life in the IceCube

 Rainy days are perfect for blogging.
And guess what, it's raining outside. 
So. . . seeing as how I can't really go out and play in it (lightning is such a buzzkill.) I just thought I'd take the opportunity to update you on life as I know it. 

            10 Need to Know's: 
---------------------------------------------------------------
1. I have moved up in the college world. #JUNIORSTATUS
2.  I Live in a icebox
(Our room is below 70 degrees at all times).
3. I have 2 brand NEW ROOMATES (One of whom you may recognize as HANNAH from "The Hannah and Jacqueline show" and the other is miss ELIZABETH!), that are each pretty fantastic.
"The problem is not that we are bad roommates, it is that we are to good of roommates."
- One Of Us 
4. I have A NEW CAR! (The ladybug stayed in KS for my siblings to figure out -I wish them LUCK!).
5. I have a new love for BOBA TEA
(or as it is known in Cola "Bubble Tea").
6. My Favorite class this semester is... TO BE DETERMINED, but will probably be the one with the least amount of reading
(Haha, this is sad but true).
7.  Currently my favorite Spotify station is
"NOT YOUR MOTHERS CHRISTIAN MUSIC".
8. My most used social media app is TWITTER
(You can follow me at @JacReim).
9. My leisurely reading these days is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows". 
10.  2nd Peter 3 is on my "things to finish memorizing" list.

--------------------------------------------------------------
     There you have it, 10 of the most recent happenings in my life. It may not be super spectacular, but each new day is a chance to be reminded of God's abundant GRACE and MERCY.
And sure life has its ups and downs (especially when you talk about visiting my friends who live on the third floor) but it is the hope of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that keeps me going. (1Peter 1:3)
May it be also for you.

     Anyway, I have to go do some reading for my Romans class and my Lit class. You could say this weekend was more of a "it's the though that counts" weekend in terms of homework. Haha.
But you enjoy your Monday, drink an espresso, and learn something new!

Till next time, happy reading!





2 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that I love you and your writing AND our IceCube ;)

    ReplyDelete