Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stand Up~ My Song

              2010 has been off to a pretty AWESOME start with life in general and then spiritually... My youth leader encouraged us to do a Verse YEAR round (Btw my AMAZING leader Audrey is the Coolest grown-up you'll ever find). I chose 1 timothy 4:12, but as months have gone by I've realized that I picked the wrong verse and should have picked   1 Corinth 13:13--- I think Gods shown me just HOW IMPORTANT it is that his love is shown in my life...  SO i did what any musical person would do and wrote a song about it titled  "Stand up".



V1: 
every little girl wants to be a princess...
picked up in a pretty pink dress by a prince on a steed...
every little boy wants to be a hero...
to make a change in this big lonely world...
CHorus: 
so stand up, stand up- and show 'em that were fighting...
light up, a world thats losing all thats binding...
stand up show them that we care...
and that love is a feeling that we can't deny 
and love is a language between you and i...
and love is an outlook that changes your life...
and its the anthem were singing tonight...
V2:
fast forward 20 yrs. and the girls in her room...
crying over her and her bf being through...
the boy is now a man and he just lost his job...
walking down the street all hope seems lost...
* Repeat Chorus* 
well thing's get tough and life i'll become unfair...
but remember that theres always someone there...
to hold ur hand and whisper in your ear saying...
Chorus 2:
I stand up, stand up- for you i'm fighting...
I'll light up your world when your hope is dying...
i'll stand up because i care... 
and my love I displayed through my son who i sent to die...
so you and I could be one.... 
so tell 'em ----->
 * Repeat Chorus 1*
so now i tell everyone i know 
and stand and tell the world that....
* Repeat chorus *
His love is sweeter then candy...
its Fine and dandy...
its the rain in the morning and sunrise at night...  
so I stand up, stand up - for him i am fighting...
I'll light bp the world thats lost all thats binding.. 
and i'll stand up to let them know theres a God there...
 ans that his love is a feeling that can't be denied... 
his love is a language he speaks to you and I...
and its an outlook that changes your life...
                                                                                    
but its the anthem of my life...

La La La La La La La La ...

~ END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment