Monday, March 15, 2010

What Is that Feeling?

I just got done with an AMAZING weekend! It was the best of the best... and looking back i wouldn't have done one thing differently! I got to spend 3 days with my BEST FRIENDS!



 We went to the movies (and talked the WHOLE time), Drank Mt dew (and Suffered the side effects), not to mention the Awesome All nighter (with Makeovers at 3 in the morning) or the epic falls while learning to ice skate.


No matter what we did I always came home feeling completely and totally in love... not like the Romance, but in the sense of God bringing us as a group Closer together and just creating a love and a passion for him through each of us and our Crazyness!  It may sound CRAZY... but Its the only way I can think to describe the feeling. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment