About a week ago something happened.
Something that separated who we were and who were going to be.
Christmas is magical.
This is even more life changing.
The ball dropped down at the stroke of midnight on December 31st 2010.
Signaling that it was 2011.
Usually people create lists - Requirements they want to meet, but as the year goes on that paper gets stashed in a spot no one thinks to look. Crammed in a little corner. Tossed in the trash by accident... Its worthless because Its all supposed to make you look better, feel better, become someone everyone admires (...even if you don't think thats why you do it). This year i did something different, and since I love music and whatever I write comes through from the heart I wrote a song. A song that i plan to listen to to Remind me its not about using this year to make me Better- Its about making my life count.
No comments:
Post a Comment