Monday, April 4, 2011

What Could Be.


As we get older one of the things we do is Go on collage visits...
This is how mine went.


 Me and my mom jumped on a plane, in wichita headed to South Carolina.


 Both mothers/sisters are alumni of Columbia international university.


The prospective students/daughters.


  I did alot of thinking... Is this where God was directing me???


 We came on a once in a lifetime day... they announced the new mascot so
 WE GOT FREE T-SHIRTS!


I had to get a picture with a REAL palm tree...
           living in wichita its all in your imagination!


We ate dinner by a lake on day 2... it was completely Gorgeous! 


...Oh yes I forgot to introduce you to my cousin melanie :) 


Did I mention, There was beach sand! Because it was wonderful! 


we did alot of driving and car time... (3 Hrs-to North Carolina & 3 back)  


We got the backseat... 


... Where I gave mel an alien tattoo (I thought it was grand!)


.... and Admired the beauty and all the quaint southern Farmhouses.


Moms got the front...


... and got stuck figuring out the problems with the GPS. 
(still convinced they are a waste) 


However, It did lead us to starbucks...
(I'm convinced my mom had a breakthrough- she suggested Coffee!)



 ...And eventually Valerie ---Are these not the most amazing hats ever!!!
(Not! We just tried them on for laughs, and we got them.)


My mom Got to see her Good friend Ginger who (don't let the picture fool you) 
never stopped Smiling! 

 

But we had to say Goodbye... 
Mel and Judy went back north and we (me and My mom) went back west.


Maybe I'll go back someday, but all I know for sure is I got to get closer to my mom. 


OH and how could I forget!!!!!! 
There were SO many incredibly Gorgeous, Handsome guys that love Jesus... 
*Sigh* 
To think He's preparing one of them for me ...
Reminds me I'd rather wait for him :) 













 







No comments:

Post a Comment