Sunday, May 1, 2011

Prom

It finally Happened! The day I've talked about since 6th grade, and planned on for months...
   Prom 
...& since I was up till 5:30 -6 with hardly any sleep, I'm super-duper-uber tired... so I'll just sum it up with pictures, and comments :) 

"Getting Ready" 

"My Hair & Make-up"

"some fun pictures "

"Or  shoes say stuff bout our personalities"

"The Full Picture"

"Footwear"

"Going through life hand and hand"

"My two best friends (Monica, Tori)"

"Small Group Girls"

"Fun Fun Fun" 

" My mom & dad couldn't come so Jessica and Jason were the picture takers"

"Me & Te-Tah"

"My date! who says you have to go with a boy" 

"We went with a really neat Neat group!" 

"PROM 2011"

"Fun shot! "

"Haha - we accidentally ended up matching, promise we are not dates lol"

"Me and the beautiful miss Jenna"

"I was the designated driver.... We had fun lol"

"One fancy smancy night"

"We ate at Chedders, and it was totally a God moment because we didn't have reservations and got seated Immediately"

"Motorcycle time... after we ate we hit up the arcade"

"It matched my dress"


"... another fun picture"

"Me and Amber"

"Bre, Maisy and Me "

"My lovely friend Corrien"

"Guess what!?!?!?!?! I got a tattoo!!!!! .Jk it was airbrush! " (Left hand/arm is mine)

"This is monica, but I rode it to.. for a whole 5 seconds then I fell off"

That concludes the story of prom- I wish It could go on forever, but I'm always keeping the memories I made last night <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment