Sunday, June 10, 2012

Butterflies...

Hmm. I want to process a little bit but keep a few of my secrets...  

First of all this isn't the first time I have gotten these. It has happened since the first time we met, fuzzy, warm, ticklish almost... and I just walk away smiling. 

I guess it might be different now, I am still a couple years younger then you but I am out of high school.  Now I actually have reasons to spend time around you - I can get to know you better. 

There are Soooooo many coincidences or just crazy things that randomly happen involving me and you. I'm trying my best to look at all of them like it's nothing; yet something happens literally every time we are in the same setting. 

If this is Gods doing, so be it. I wish I had longer then the summer here with him. I wish I could see into the future to see if these butterflies are a sign of something serious or just a school girl crush.  

I admire his passion for truth, how he relates to his family, How he relates to kids. He's a good listener and is the kind of man who is actually interested in the answer if he asks "how are you?" ... only time will tell... unless I suddenly become a mind reader, guys emotions are so hard to read. 

but then again, maybe I don't really want a answer. 

I'll just be content with all these butterflies he leaves me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment