Of course its me and you know I was reminiscing on my years at Heights, which is how I got to thinking about all the musicals I've been a part of and memories that have taken place backstage and on stage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Once On this Island" was my freshman year- I was a chorus girl and the only freshman to make the cuts :)
"Hairspray" was the musical my Junior year- I was Tracy Turnblad the female lead :) The funny coincidence was my ex-boyfriend got the male lead and we had to kiss... Talk about AWKWARD! but it was still one of the most amazing moments of my life.
"Sound Of Music" was my senior year- I played the role of Sister Margaretta one of the 3 sisters who likes maria and more famously says "Maria... Makes me laugh". this show was so crazy and my favorite moment was when I had to have one of the guys wink at me so I wouldn't mess up the party scene!
This chapter of my life is over, and if my life were a musical I believe the last song they would sing would be "So long fare well" at least to these days until later. Guess my dancing shoes will just have to sit in my closet for a little bit.







No comments:
Post a Comment