. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The pink one is the first outfit my daddy ever bought for me and the red one was my first christmas present... Its crazy how small I was :O
This is a dress all the way back from when I sang in our pioneer musical All the way back in my elementary grade school! My mom even made this one.
When We were at Westlink they did all these random fun events and this blue dress is the one I wore to "The Red carpet" event...
Another fun fact about these dresses, there was one photo shoot me and Monica did in these dresses that was UBER cute!
This cheetah print dress was designed in my fashion designer phase. I actually hand sewed on the scarf because the rest of the dress was to plain... it was an old one of my moms.
This "Popular" little number was used twice... actually 3 times. Once for my part in the 2008 production of ritz for a song called popular, once to get me inducted into thespian society and lastly tin the 2010 production of Falcon ritz with me dressed as Galinda from Wizard of OZ ....
Lastly These are my Tee-shirts os dedication to one of the most important series of events that took place in my high school career.... FOOTBALL!!!
I became a little more dedicated after each year
Yep so needless to say they are no longer in my closet and will soon find other more fun loving homes... Ok... So I still have the shirts, but maybe i'll make a quilt or something out of them! I like it .
More to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment