This is IT a year of endings (and NOT the world) and a year of new beginnings.
This is IT the year I graduate, 2012. It feels weird to say because we've joked in the hallways for so long, but to think its really coming to an end feels almost unimaginable.
But This is IT The year I readjust and move off to CIU and make a life of my own.
But if this is IT then I'm determined to make it count even more then I did last year and live it up so that the glory is His.
January is a time to look back on the past and plan a new future. So this is the end of my year and how I will remember 2011....
Plenty Of Snow...
Turning 17...
College Visits....
Becoming Closer friends..
Jumping in a lake with your best friends...
Had my first Prom experience...
Stepped out into the limelight and won a new Guitar....
Threw some awesome Parties...
Fried an Egg on the sidewalk in the Kansas Heat...
Spent a month of summer In a far, far away land...
Saw a real monk...
Let my hands be used to love in ways i didn't know were possible...
Met another dear dear friend! Who I was absolutely crazy with...
ate some disgusting food...
Raised my standards...
Ate dinner at a castle...
Went shopping in Germany...
Tasted real european giloto...
O.. and I sprained my ankle twice...
Was a counselor to some of the sweetest girls this summer...
Took a Road trip with the Family...
Watched many breathtaking sunsets...
Learned to fishtail...
Had some good old fashioned sibling bonding time...
Crossed my fingers and was blessed with a job...
Watched my one of my Best friends attend her first year of public school...
Acted in a few more shows...
Celebrated the sugar behind christmas with my Wonderful "sisters"...
Really, they are the egg to my eggnog... :)
Celebrated Our 3rd friendaversary
Celebrated christmas with the people I love and care about... watching the young grow up and spending time with those I could lose before next christmas...
Studying really Hard...
plenty of skype dates due to our separation...
And when We finally Do get to see each other, It is hard to split back up...
SO if you made it through this really, really, really, really ................................................ really long post it means you know whats going on in my life... weather you are 5,000 miles away or.. just 5 minutes :)
More to come.
-Jac


No comments:
Post a Comment