Sometimes I think so, but if that was the case, I'd never have the opportunity to learn from the many mistakes I've made; and for future references... WILL make. Its amazing how much you can learn from a spanking, a grounding, or even... lets say a speeding ticket. I think the part that really gets you in all those circumstances is the GUILT.
The fact that you caved, the fact that I caved into temptation - no matter, I might add THE CAUSE. As an individual with complete control over my limbs; it was my fault no matter the motivation. Sometimes we get so used to breaking the rules we don't even think about the punishment, even though we know clear and well that consequences do exist. Its the getting caught and facing the music that remind us we have a price to pay.
I think of this little infraction I made, only as an example of the ultimate price I would of had to pay for the greater problem of sin; thankful again for forgiveness.
No comments:
Post a Comment