Guess what! I survived another week; and if you are reading this. . . Well, that means you did to! So, CONGRATULATIONS are in order!
Lets be honest the real reason you opened this page is because you saw the word DESPERATE. (I would have too) let me explain a little bit. First off, Formal is one of the bigger events here at CIU. Everyone gets all dressed up, takes pictures, and heads to some fancy location where they eat and dance the night away.
UNFORTUNATELY its when the issue of "having a date" comes up that all the drama starts. (mostly with girls.. because well.... We like to get emotional) Recently I myself, have been convicted of how easy it is to place my identity in the fact that I may or may not have a date, but I am working on that. Nobody is perfect and this is the time when taking every thought captive really matters.
So, to add some HUMOR to a iceberg situation Our FRIDAY VIDEO is on how NOT TO get a date... Haha!!
I wish you could see all the BLOOPERS that came about during this shoot because Hannah (http://diaryofamissionarykid.wordpress.com) can pull off a Fabulous ditzy character. Plus, now i know what I would sound like as a Dude.... or a chipmunk... we might have experimented. But by now you've read enough... (you're probobly thinking, Gee. What is this a textbook?) I know, I know.
Sooooooo....
LAUGH ALOT, feel free to share with all your friends and ENJOY the latest episode of "THE HANNAH & JACQUELINE SHOW"...
Thanks for watching!!!
- Jacqueline

No comments:
Post a Comment