Sunday, December 15, 2013

Home for the Holidays

     I realize it may be a few days late, but Friday was a busy day! I began my day in Columbia...

and ended it in Wichita... but since it was Friday, and even though we had a ton too do, we made it happen! We decided to let you catch up with us as we packed to head home. . .


 Who would have ever though that much stuff would fit in a suitcase. . .  But the good news is We both made it. A few airplanes later . . .


Hannah should be starting her day in Bosnia (which you can read about here --- http://diaryofamissionarykid.wordpress.com) and I am currently winding down mine. 
     In 10 days it will be Christmas, which is why I have no doubt that  Christmas music is playing on the nearest radio station. As I sit here by my Christmas tree, curled up on the couch with a open copy of Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1 laying next to me I can't help but think of the classic christmas tune that sings the line ... "there is no place like home for the holidays." Preach it!
     Already, I have settled back into the Reimschisel routine, made numerous trips to the mall and other places picking out gifts that will best show my family and friends that I know them and that I Love them, enjoyed the freedom of sleeping in, and spent some quality (much needed) time with My family.
    
     All this to say, It is good to be home! God was good the day he inspired the Wright brothers to invent a flying airplane and even greater when He got me home safely day before yesterday.but enough about me, wherever you are, I hope that you spend christmas with someone you love and that you are just as blessed as I am this christmas season. 

Love Jac 
- your world traveler. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment