I guess I should warn you that much has changed since then. . . as of last Friday I am no longer a teenager, I am taking all new classes, and I am actually making an attempt at living in a clean dorm room this semester (BIG CHANGES)! oh, and I am back in good ole' Cola.
BUT. . .

. . . and, THE HANNAH AND JACQUELINE SHOW will go on! (Continue reading to see the video) and.........EVENTUALLY we will have OWN WEBSITE! *Thanks to my web design class and the freedom to be creative* Anyway, for the time being keep checking back here and I'll keep you updated EVERY FRIDAY and possibly SOME Saturdays. That being said, without further a due let me proudly introduce "Frostbite in the South" (which is in honor of all the snow and ice SC has been privileged to experience) as the first of many Episodes to air this semester.
Enjoy guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment