In which you would be right. But. . . if you were a college student taking 16 credits including Hermeneutics (the study and interpretation of Biblical scripture) and Philosophy (thinking, thinking, and thinking some more...) while still managing to keep up with friends, occasionally seeing sunshine, working off campus, and still TRYING to get a minimum 4 hours of sleep. . . well then that whole "STRANGE" part may not be so strange.
| (I actually looked like this for the better part of the last 6 weeks.) |
-------------------------
It hasn't been awful. Yes, I really have learned more than I felt like my brain can hold and there have been moments that I haven't had time to think (or so it feels) But that is what college was created for. To teach us what we don't know. It's a Learning process.
That thought right there is the result of the name change at the top of this blog.
I DON'T KNOW, but I have thoughts.
Ideas that I get really passionate about.
A perspective that isn't always right, and if necessary, can change.
So, I'm back on this whole blogging thing, sharing my
A F T E R T H O U G H T S
on what college and life continues to teach me with all of you.
----------------------------
Now, I have to go back to writing a paper. (My life. . .)
So until next time, Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment